Student Job – Quality Assurance / Manual Testing
Software Engineering - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Student Job (max 20hrs/week)
- Start date: As soon as possible
Student Job – Quality Assurance / Manual Testing – German Speaker
We are looking for a driven working student to join our Advertiser Quality Assurance/Advertiser Testing team. Advertiser testing plays a major role at trivago as it ensures the proper and full integration of our booking partners (advertisers). If you are interested in working in a dynamic environment and embrace exciting challenges, then you are what we are looking for!
- Run quality tests to ensure proper function and display of the booking partners on trivago.
- Prepare and manage test procedures and document the results.
- Analyse, process and document occurring errors (error management).
- Assist in the planning of test scenarios.
The ideal candidate:
- Has just started their studies or is currently studying and is looking for a long-term side job.
- Is very internet savvy and has good knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of XML & Json would be a plus.
- Speaks German and English (company language) fluently.
- Has strong problem-solving skills, is willing to learn and highly committed.
- Has good organizational skills and is able to work in a structured way.
- Enjoys seeking new approaches to solving problems, has hunger to learn new things and is looking for personal development.
- Completes tasks carefully and thoroughly.
- Is available to work 12-20 hours per week (working hours flexible upon consultation).
- Can start as soon as possible.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- An experienced tester who will be your mentor.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day. A friendly work environment in a dynamic and international team.
Important additional information:
- Working hours are Monday–Friday (flexible, upon consultation) for 12-20 hours per week.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.